Updates have been made in July 2018 for the following pages:
- Eunice Kable (1799 – 1867)
- George Esto Kable (1797 – 1853)
- Vincent Guy Kable (1891 – 1947)
- Ethel Caroline Meymott (1873 – 1947)
- Annie Winton Teale (1908 – 1988)
- James William Kable (1837 – 1874)
- Clarice Elaine Kable (1887 – 1975)
- Ruby Valentine Wild (1886 – 1977)
- Jane Geraldine Soden (1867 – 1953)
- Thomas Howard (1879 – 1949)
- Florence Emily Fielding Mitchell (1881 – ? )
- Keeping the story alive
- Reunion Windsor 10/11 February 2018
Any contribution, amendments, stories, pictures are more than welcome and appreciated.
Looking forward hearing from you.
J & J.
Great effort Johan … on behalf of Kable-Holmes cousins and in the name of the H&S descendants, thank you for the commitment to this project over the past 3 years. By bringing this collection of digital and other resources together in 2018 (so much of it the product of many descendants contributions, private research and other public research), you have created a wonderful digital resource for the family members and the wider community interested in a family story from the beginning of the modern Australia (NSW era) 1788-2018 and beyond. It is very much appreciated. Jane VW
LikeLiked by 1 person