Eleanor was born in in Ryde on 11/01/1915.
She married to John Bertram Wilson in 1940 in Randwick. John was born in Forbes on 01/02/1903. John was married before to Violet Elizabeth Gribble (1903 – 1981) with whom he had 4 children:
- Valerie Eileen Wilson (1929 – 2006)
- William John Wilson (1931 – 1990)
- John Bertram Wilson (1933 – 1998)
- Norma June Wilson (1934 – 1997)
John served the Army in WWII and was made a prisoner of War in Thailand POW Camp.
After returning home they had the following children:
- Kaye Pat Wilson (1948 – )
Their marriage ended in divorce. Eleanor married in Melbourne Victoria in about 1967 to Eric Hubbard (no details available).
John died in Marrickville on 11/10/1983.
Eleanor died on 24/12/1987 in Victoria under her married name Hubbard.